Archive for December, 2011
A good deed offer for the day
– a chance to add yours to the voices calling for change
– What’s been the hold-up?
It’s a stick-up, directly due to the deadly duo known as the Koch brothers.
– What are they like in the world,
beyond paying people for creating climate change denial
and creating the rent-a-crowd, paid-for pseudo-skeptics industry?
– Yeah, they do invest a lot in the arts in New York, and that is quite nice.
– And, what else?
– Now that the word is getting out, how are they being received in the wider world?
Is main-stream media paying attention to their antics yet?
– But hey, all fun and games in politics in the end, right?
– No problems in a free society, really, right? So – why this?
– Need more information? Google is your friend, and so am i. I’ll find more if you want it.
– Got something to share, that you think i need to know, to set me straight on all this?
I’m open to it, and all ears (and eyes). Please send it through. I really do want to be disproved.
– My apologies if you didn’t want this info. – It’s really not very nice, is it?
– It’s really not very nice seeing our neighbours burning
(Australia, Russia, California),
or flooding (Australia, Pakistan, Thailand [unprecedented], Seoul [unprecedented]),
or suffering drought (Australia [nearly a decade’s worth, the longest and hottest period since records began there],
east Africa, northern China, the southern US [including a spate of new heat records]).
– So, what are we, ostriches or eagles?
Let’s get on with it.
Please either show me how I’m wrong, or help out and sign up here.
Either way, wherever you’re at, peace, love,
and a wonderful weekend to all,
* * * * * * *
PS Whatever your beliefs in all this, here’s some positive news upon which to end.